Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services
The Managed IT Services business world is forever changing, and often budgets just won’t allow you to make the kind of investment required to guarantee the uninterrupted operation of your IT environment. G4NS has a way to help solve your management problems by bringing you Managed IT Services.
Managed IT Services can provide you with the best-in-class IT solutions. Whether you are a mid-sized or large company, Managed IT Services will help you control costs, provide free internal resources to focus on strategic issues, and provide the IT horse power you need to manage risk and address changing business needs.
Built for rapid deployment, Managed IT Services extends your enterprise by providing outsourced and hosting solutions for all your web applications, infrastructure and networking needs.
By using Managed IT Services, you will see a rapid return on your investment as a result of:
- Reduced downtime
- Improved productivity
- Innovative new applications
- Increased protection for your mission critical data
- Access to advanced technical skills
Managed IT Services can be tailored to meet your budget and business objectives. Customized programs can be created that include identifying hardware and software requirements, determining monitoring requirements and management parameters, as well as the development of security guidelines and procedures.
“What exactly would a Group 4 Networks Care Plan do for me anyway?”
There are costs to owning and managing a company’s IT network. Our objective is to help you achieve a lower TCO (total cost of ownership) of managing and supporting your computer network by providing everyday maintenance tasks and ongoing support services. These include:
- Operating System Patch Management for your workstations and servers
- Anti-Virus / SpyWare Daily Definitions for your workstations and servers
- Disk Defragmentation / Temporary Internet/System File Removal (workstation and servers)
- File Backup & Bare Metal Image Restoration Capabilities at the workstation and server level (assumes you have available NAS/SAN space available – if not, we can help!)
- 24×7 Monitoring and Alerting for all Servers
- Managed Router & Firewall services
- Remote Backup / Off-Site Storage Solutions (though not included in our IT Care Plans)
- Comprehensive Network Health Reporting, including when an unauthorized application was installed at the workstation level, asset reporting metrics, hardware utilization metrics for future planning, license compliance reporting and much more to help proactively manage your network
- Remote Workstation and Server Support
- Automated Ticketing System with Real-Time Status Notification & Reporting
- Depth of IT Support Staff available for comprehensive support
- One Contact for all of your IT Support Requirements
The primary benefit to a business owner is peace of mind, knowing that employee resources can be focused on business objectives, while a critical component of the business (the IT network) is being proactively managed and supported by a team of experts!
Contact us today to find out how Managed IT Services can benefit you and your business today.